.

Sunday 8 September 2013

wake me up when september ends

" Summer has come and passed
The innocent can never last
wake me up when September ends"



When the nights come, overthinking occurs, well happens all the time. As day by day past, as the year end come closer, as the future come closer, the confuse you are. I wonder how successful people done their path to success. I wonder can I have their way too? Future is too close yet too far. 

High school life is getting to end, it's like i'm gonna leave one part of myself. Reverse back to the last day of primary school, I get to revise back to the first day of primary school or even the first day in kindergarten. Conclusion: Time past so fast. I always thought I still have a long way to future, *blink of eyes* last year attack. urgh so creepy. Have you ever experience the helplessness that totally no one could even help out, all you need is cry out and gives yourself a little comfort to stand again. 

urgh essay. emotional thought attack; late night thought much. school tomorrow! goodnight xx :)

2 comments:

  1. I agree. Time passes soo fast that it's scary.


    xx Mandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know right :( like you want to freeze some important you just cant; and when you really want to fast forward some hardship and you cant too :((

      Delete