.

Friday 11 March 2016

NEW YEAR RESOLUTION 2016

LONG LOST NEW YEAR RESOLUTION 2016

My new year resolution had been delayed way too long.......... but i really want to set my goal for this year. 

1. LOST WEIGHT AND KEEP FIT

yeap, i swear for this time, im gonna lose all those fucking fats from my body. Targeting to 45kg for my height because i saw it somewhere from internet saying 45kg-43kg for 154cm is the gold standard. so let's hope for the best. I have been really hardcore working out for the past week. (period times so i stopped for now lol gastric pain i cant stand) I swear no matter what even if im busy i will just do a 15 mins workout at least. and i can see working out everyday for a whole week do really make some effect :3 at least my belly is flat now. JUST THAT MY THIGH AHHHH. if any of you have any really effective work out to share with me pleaseeeeee share. im a helpless and really want to slim down kid. ok great move on now.

2. NICE ACADEMIC RESULT

I pray to God this is really important for my entire life. I didnt really do well last semester. and it kinda put me into depression till the point i want to start working instead of studying. I want to give up. But i wont of course. I wouldnt want to make my parents feeling shameful. They are the reason and motivation that i have to keep moving and fighting. I HAVE TO. So next sem, please 3.5.

3. BE MORE ORGANIZE 

Hopeless kid needa pick all the pieces up and gather them together so..... i will not be a  kid anymore lol. yeah i need to gather myself up. in EVERYTHING. 

4. LEARN HOW TO COOK

Apparently i really started try to how to cook. Im a girl that cant cook f. so no i will learn to cook until i can cook a table of dishes. YAY. and bake. hmm.

5. LEARN A NEW THING MONTHLY

This is a BIGGGGG challenge because im lazy. i want to improve myself till a point i at least know every basic thing in every area. I always have a point that woman's charm are based on their intelligent and intelligent are not to be proved by a diploma, degree, master or whatsoever certificate. That's how everyone think. The thought of everyone having a freaking expensive certificate and hence thinking they are a level up to the others. ridiculous. Everyone is equal. 

6. NOT TO BE LAZY

Basically a point that strengthen the previous point lol ha. But also a very important point.

7. GET A DIVING LICENSE

Not sure if i can do this in this year. But i really want one!

8. MEET MORE FRIENDS.

Not only meet them, and actually become a friends with them! im a really awkward person when i meet stranger, i dont know what to say how to communicate. Its not like i dont want to be friend with them it just idk what to do. sob sob how? :( 

9. BUILD UP MY BUSINESS 

Whatever is it, trying to earn more money for my living expense... and look, i found ways; building up my business, started connect with others.


10. SPEND MORE TIME WITH FAMILY.
Doing this since 2014, it might be a little late, but late is better than nothing. You dont wish your time spending on people not important than people who are important to you right?

11. WRITE MORE
No much explanation. Im doing some things that improving myself. (confusing yeah.... but it's ok.... I, myself understand...)



i guess thats all for now. to be add on?



No comments:

Post a Comment