.

Tuesday 9 December 2014

timeless


It's been months since my last post.
so urgh yeah, being a normal adult yet teenager, times for UNIVERSITY. I was very depressed about it. guess i choose the wrong university that myself cant even afford the stress.
Then, I'm in Foundation in Science now, (half year more to go) but I still can't even decide what degree courses i should take & i am really confused & wonder if science is what i really want; or it's because of the jobs & salaries. But, I want to be artistic. They say choose the carrier you are happy with it. I cant choose, I'm lost. I'm stress. Guess most of people have expected too high on me. Their expectation are too high I can't afford.

I'm in Penang by the way. Accurately, 1 hour away from Penang though. c:

I have no much time for update now. But i will still update when i have time. Blogger for the win!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vivian, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my. I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)

    ReplyDelete