.

Saturday 16 April 2011

Cool ! :D




用角度看世界。:)








How is it? ><


____________________________________________________________





My phone. :@ Someday, I'm gonna smash it ! T715 LAN SI ! Grrr. -.-



Seriously. I'm gonna buy a new phone. But daddy said that want me to score 5 A's in PMR then will buy a iPhone 5 to me. What I want to say is IMPOSSIBLE.

iPhone 5 not yet out. But I found some photos from Google.




I don't know how iPhone5 really look like. like the above one? But it seems like iPhone 3 -.-


Another way, I think i will still continue be the Sony Ericsson's customer.
It's design is cooler.




The Xperia™ X10
I saw it before. Quite nice but BIG -.-
it cost RM1000++, right? @@

Xperia™ arc.
COOL right? I love this. SOON YIE right? xD
Hear my friends say it cost RM2000++ exp -.-









HTC DESIRE S.
This not bad :)
No comment. Cause I never use HTC before. I don't it's good not.





hmm. wait. Why is all HTC product all so alike a?
-.-









PHONE PHONE PHONE ! I NEED A NEW HANDPHONE !!!! :DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment