.

Friday 15 April 2011

20110415. :)

HELLO ! LOOOOOK DOWN. UNTIL THE BOTTOM. THERE IS MY NAME AND ME :)


HELLO V I V I A N ! :))





gimme some game eh. I want play. -.-




Project make my head "BOOM!"
I see the soalan for so many times already, but I still don't know how to do. WTH to me? -.-
but Sejarah's one, i still can handle. Aisehh :P
SOMEONE! Gimme geography and I want copy copy. xD

tomorrow all people gonna out. but me?! yes, I'm out but i'm going to Beufort for the stupiak "celebration". Holy shit.


For today. Funnnnn with friends :)
I "steal" some wood from bengkel. and I make it as a fan. ( use the hot glue to stick it together)
I'M SO PROUD OF IT !
But horr, my beside that sorpo SOON YIE destroy it ! so "lun zhun" ohh she. xD
kasian. actually want take picture with that fan and gonna put here, but unluckily it is DEAD.

eeeeeeeeee =P

HEY! Did you guys see the right handside (bottom) got a cute PUCCA? Click it :D




Gonna go around my home and take some PRO picture xD Watch out ! :DD


RAWR! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment