.

Saturday 25 May 2013

Holiday Challenges x

Hello peeepooools! I had been suffer for 2 weeks, 2 WEEKS OF EXAM. yes suffer, very. But anyway, holiday visiting me now (I WANNA SCREAM AND SHOUT) anyway, this is the last loong holiday in this year and also in my high school year *sob sob* so I'm gonna make this holiday PRODUCTIVE (say it to every holiday lol) Due to my "mind" planning, i am so gonna rock climbing, shopping, jog & swim, study / study group *ew*, skating and etc. i will make it to reality! 

For my blog, I decided to make a holiday photo-challenges. This is probably made by myself (wasted a lot of time, sorry i'm noob) and yeah I copy from some others blog but i change the title and the content. This photo-challenges could motivate more to blog. 


*reader who took this picture, please do not remove the credits. Please and thank you xoxo*

stay tune for the challenges! 

No comments:

Post a Comment