.

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Gong Xi Fatt Cai :D








* my brother spoiled my photo D:









*  20 January. It was a wedding dinner of Chris and Ann. 






* 21 January. Went to Pulau Manuka with my cousin.




.___.




*Bunny :D



 * Vincent Lim.



this was 'design' by Vincent or i call him as ' Ayam' :D he keep on saying " i'm a designer !! "


* it was 年初一 :D the very first time i wore Cheong Sam. :D 
and "dong dong qiang" was invited to my auntie's house. and i saw Vincent Lim. and this lion dance team was weird, got Bunny ._. HAHAHA 



年初二。playing fireworks at my auntie's house.






年初三。we went to Beaufort. My daddy's hometown.
















年初四。 Visited Alan's house :)







年初五。Open house.




it is a short update. i lazy to type. i am dating with my homework :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment