.

Saturday 29 October 2011

Update :)

long time didn't update.so Hiiiii :D
first, Tuesday, 25 October 2011
we went to visit Asia Times. IT WAS SO BORING :(


recently i like to make funny face :P


beloved sister. 

" Ten ! this is so leng zai la xD" but i didnt upload to facebook. later he blablabla again :D

he is the one always play with me and i remember when form 2 i ever cried in front of him and he comfort me. thanks my beloved friend. :D



the one always crazy with me.my beloved laopo 












the picture above not totally same with those i post on facebook. these more special :D

secondly, Wednesday, 26 October 2011
we went to watch Real Steel. IT IS SO COOL! the kid was so cute. X)







and thennnnn, Thursday, 27 October 2011
nothing special. had fun with friends only.



I join 3M to dance daling-daling

i think this is take by Claudia


skip Friday, boring si liao =.=
TODAY ! Saturday, 29 October 2011
I out with Claudia, Joanna, Soon Yie, Kevin, Leow, Yuen. and we met Sze Ying and Jia Ye.
We went to see Love you you. so touching ohhhhh <3
our seat was like Yuen > Kevin> Me > Soon Yie > Joanna > Claudia > Leow.
after watched, we went for walk walk. Joanna and Soon Yie went to warisan.
we went to Sushi Tei makannnn. :D we keep laugh laugh laugh. so long time ady we didnt been like this.
<3


Leow, Claudia, Me, and Kevin :D


we two keep zat each other. HAHAHAH stupid kevin.
he keep play the tissue, i don't know why.

and then we met liaw and isaac. and then i gonna back home, liaw sent me to the entrance.


suddenly fall in love in this song <3 NICE

 P.S. WOW A LONG POST :D


Just wanna say, i love my life. thanks to my friends. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment