.

Saturday 3 September 2011

He is powerful, so LOVE him :)

I closed my eyes I saw Him. The person that I love. The one I'm always trust in. I know, He is the one who never betray me. I love you Jesus.
He is the reason I love. Why don't let me to know Him earlier? So that I won't do so many stupid and bad things.

our Father, i would like to tell you, I'M PROUD TO BE A CHRISTIAN, Amen :)


Saw this in facebook, COOL :D
CHURCH is my COLLEGE, HEAVEN is my UNIVERSITY, JESUS is my PRINCIPAL, THE HOLY SPIRIT is my TEACHER, ANGELS are my CLASS MATES, THE BIBLE is my STUDY BOOK, TRIAL & TEMPTATION are my EXAMS, WINNING SOULS are my ASSIGNMENTS, PRAYER is my ATTENDANCE, CROWN OF LIFE is my DEGREE, AND PRAISE & WORSHIP is my MOTTO. Enroll today there is room for all and tuition is FREE!




AMEN :)





Finally i realize, Pucca and Mickey will never been together, or even tho meet up.
I put him and Minnie together, and never touch it after i put them together.
I felt strange when i silently looking at the Mickey.
I knew, I understand, he is not the one I first met.

will understand if the people who know me :)







Lord told me to Forgive and Forget. Forgive those who sin on you, and forget the sin they done on you. Finally, Lord bring me out from the past. 

Thanks, Amen :')





No comments:

Post a Comment